‘The Great Cleanse’ is a collection of 12 of Sephora’s best cleansing products and in my opinion, it’s a steal at just $48. I’d already tried almost all of the cleansers in the kit before purchasing it so I pretty much knew what I was getting. The set consists of larger-than-sample sizes of the following:
- Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover(1.69 oz)- I use this regularly and it’s a great eye makeup remover in the same vein as Lancome’s Bi-Facil.
- Caudalie Make-Up Remover Cleansing Water(3.38 oz)- A micellar water from a trusted brand. You get a sizable amount of this and it should last a while. I’m really looking forward to trying this.
- Nude Skincare Perfect Cleanse Nourishing Cleansing Oil(0.5 oz)- I’ve had a sample of this before and found it hard to remove but maybe I’ll fare better on a 2nd try.
- Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil(1.7 oz)- Never tried this before but looking forward to it
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser(1.7 oz)- This cult classic non-foaming cleanser is one my faves and it’s extremely gentle on the skin.
- Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash(1 oz)- Never tried this before either.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple(2 oz)- A nice basic cleanser. I’ve tried it before and it was perfectly fine but nothing spectacular.
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser(1.5 oz)- I love the foaming action of this cleanser but I prefer to use it in the Summer as it’s too drying for me in the Winter.
- Glamglow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment(0.5 oz)- I own the full-size of this and it’s a lovely cleansing mask.
- Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser(1.5 oz)- I LOVE this cleanser and it’s one of my favourite cleansing oil/ gels. Leaves the skin feeling so soft.
- Boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder(0.36 oz)- I also the own the full-size of this and I love to mix it with a cleansing oil for some extra oomph.
- Boscia Mini Konjac Cleansing Sponge– Check out my review of the full-sized sponge here.
If it’s not obvious by now I’m completely won over by this set. It’s a great way to try some of the hottest cleansers around and I love the fact that there are so many different types of cleanser included in the kit. The Caudalie and Glamglow cleansers are on sale individually for $14 and $19 respectively so you really are getting a fantastic deal. You can still snag this on the Sephora website for the great price of $48.
Let me know in the comments if you’d like more of an in-depth review on any of the featured cleansers.